NOTE: 2+ years' experience required, please no recent grads. Sorry, firm will not consider candidates w/ no experience.
We are one of the largest and most successful hedge funds in the world.
Software Engineer, Trading Platform
The firm provides cross-asset market-making and liquidity solutions across fixed income cash and derivative products. We are one of the largest fixed income market makers. We are enabled by leading technology and risk management that allows us to provide unmatched efficiency with our solutions. We offer best in class solutions to deliver liquidity and optimal pricing for our clients.
Our technology team makes this possible. We are committed to building the best and most innovative technology platforms to enable our businesses.
- Contribute to end to end design and implementation of trading, order management and execution management systems for global fixed income products
- Build out real-time trading system components to support new products and execution styles
- Develop and enhance Rates and FX execution algorithms to reduce trade cost and improve PnL
- Partner with front office traders and strategists to improve execution
- Demonstrated proficiency in programming and problem solving in C++ for Windows and/or Linux
- Technical education should include an Undergraduate or Advanced STEM Degree
- Solid understanding of end to end software development life cycle best practices
- Outstanding analysis / problem solving skills
- Communication and teamwork skills enabling effective interactions with diverse stakeholders across Engineers, Traders, Quants, etc.
Additional Desirable Skills / Experience
- Electronic trading and execution strategies knowledge / expertise
- Trade processing and position management knowledge / expertise
- Specific Fixed Income and/or FX domain knowledge / expertise
- Product knowledge of any or all of the following: Govt Bonds, Bond Futures (and Options), Inflation Linked Bonds, Interest Rate Swaps, Deposit Futures (and Options), Basis Swaps, Swaptions, OIS Swaps, Caps/Floors, FX Derivatives
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science, or related quantitative field