NOTE: 2+ years' experience required, please no recent grads. Sorry, firm will not consider candidates w/ no experience.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the development of quantitative methods in our investment process. Team members are given ample opportunity to devise creative solutions driven by novel analytical methods that drive our investment process forward. Area of focus for the position will be to help build out our managed account platform. Emphasis is placed on integrating a glide path solution into a holistic managed account platform and financial advice engine. To navigate the daily interactions with other GPS team members, clear and concise communication of the financial, business, and mathematical concepts under consideration is essential.
- Bachelor or masters level qualification in a quantitative discipline
- At least five years of work experience in financial markets
- Proven understanding of the defined contribution and managed account eco systems
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Desire and ability to create innovative solutions to commercial challenges
- Programming expertise, ability to transform concepts and ideas into scalable and robust software
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience building out managed account platforms and solutions
- Experience carrying out system integration with plan administrators
- Experience with quantitative techniques in multi-horizon optimization