NOTE: 2+ years' experience required, please no recent grads. Sorry, firm will not consider candidates w/ no experience.
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the development of quantitative software integral to our investment process. Area of focus for the position will be to build out our managed account platform. Emphasis is placed on integrating a glide path solution into a holistic managed account platform and financial advice engine. To navigate the daily interactions with other team members, clear and concise communication of the financial, business, and mathematical concepts under consideration is essential.
- Bachelor or masters level qualification in a quantitative discipline, computer science preferred
- At least 3 years work experience
- At least 2 years of hands-on development in a professional capacity
- Programming expertise in an object oriented language (Java, C++, Python, etc) and ability to transform concepts and ideas into scalable and robust software
- Understanding of the defined contribution and managed account eco systems
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Desire and ability to create innovative solutions to commercial challenges
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience building out managed account platforms and solutions
- Experience carrying out system integration with plan administrators
- Experience with quantitative techniques in multi-horizon optimization